RFI

Re: [RFI] Noise changes when room lights turn on / off

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] Noise changes when room lights turn on / off
From: Gary K9GS <garyk9gs@wi.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2012 21:08:57 -0500
Hi Tony,

If I may, I'd like to suggest that what you need to do is track down the source of the noise rather than trying to speculate on what it is. The actual source of the noise may end up being from something that you never suspected.

I know....it's not the easiest thing to do and will require some portable receiving equipment but this may end up saving a lot of time in the long run. Perhaps someone in one of your local clubs has some experience or equipment you can use.