RFI

Re: [RFI] AM Radio Interference On 75 meters

To: <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>, "RFI Contesting" <RFI@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] AM Radio Interference On 75 meters
From: Joe <wa6rkn@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2012 10:39:01 -0700
Ok, this is not my station.,.,the station (N6TNI) being affected is 8 miles, (approx) NE of the broadcast tower.

I came here as I am a member here and Dan is not. There are a number of us trying to help him out with his problem, and I thought I would put forth his problem here to try and find a solution.

Sorry for the unintentional mislead.

It affects me because he can't hear me over the RFI..even when I crank up the amp to legal limits..Only a few of the 'very' local yokels can put out a signal strong enough to get over the interference, and I sure am not local to him...(There is this very tiny obstacle between he and I..called the Sierra Nevada mountain range! LOL)

Joe - WA6RKN

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jim Brown" <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>