RFI

Re: [RFI] Signal on 433.875

To: "Roger \(K8RI\)" <k8ri@rogerhalstead.com>, <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Signal on 433.875
From: "KD7JYK DM09" <kd7jyk@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2012 23:21:19 -0800
: Had an intermittent signal that "apparently" has a digital component
: show up on 433.875.

Thats in an ISDM, Industrial Scientific Data and Medical, band.  The number
of devices you will hear around there is in the millions.

A few of the most common frequencies are 433.925, 434.000 and 434.500 MHz.
418.000 is another.  Even out here in BFE I can hear things for large
fractions of a mile from the nearest possible source.  One house about 3/4
of a mile from here has a constant carrier on 433.925.  I have not checked
to see if it is a malfunction or of there is a constant slow data stream
associated with it.

Kurt