RFI

Re: [RFI] RFI on 1.8 mhz

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] RFI on 1.8 mhz
From: "ukbrown@aol.com" <ukbrown@aol.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2013 08:59:33 -0500 (EST)
?Good morning to all. I? have a problem that centers on about 1.8 mhz and a bit
at 3.5mhz. We have tracked it down to one neighbor house. The engergy company
Xcel Energy here in Colorado cut the power to the house and it went away. It
seems to migrate but along the power lines that are underground. But it totally
make 1.8 usless. The noise sounds like a something running and its 24/7.
?Does anyone have any idea what it might be. There have been suggestions of
grow lights but I thought that usually they get turned off at some point.
?I hope to get a recording that I can put on this reflector to see if anyone
has run into this.
?Lastly the neighbor is totally uncooperative. Will be going to FCC on this
isse.\
?Has anyone had experience with this. thanks PTL bill K0UK