RFI

Re: [RFI] RFI Noise - Part II

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] RFI Noise - Part II
From: David Cole <dave@nk7z.net>
Date: Fri, 05 Jul 2013 05:47:19 -0700
Start a log book of all contact, and observations...  Date and time
stamp everything...  Take recordings, call the ARRL.  The log is the
most important thing you can do.  It will help both the ARRL and the FCC
should it get to that.

Check with your local club, see if they have an RFI group.  But start
and keep a log!

--
Thanks and 73's,
www.nk7z.net