RFI

Re: [RFI] Quiet Dimmers For 120V Incandescents

To: "Dale" <svetanoff@earthlink.net>, <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>, "Rfi List" <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Quiet Dimmers For 120V Incandescents
From: "Mike Ryan" <mryan001@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2013 04:49:38 -0400
I just installed 4 LUTRON dimmers here during a remodel of the kitchen and dining rooms. As soon as I get power to them and get them working, I will report to the group. But based on someone else's experiences with them is why I bought just this brand at $29+ a copy. Hopefully I will get my money's worth and won't even NOTICE THEM at all. - Mike

-----Original Message----- From: Dale