RFI

Re: [RFI] Quiet Dimmers For 120V Incandescents

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Quiet Dimmers For 120V Incandescents
From: "KD7JYK DM09" <kd7jyk@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2013 22:28:05 -0700
: Thanks for that, Jeff, and I'll do it when I can.  But with the most
: problematic, I'm stuck with fixtures that the XYL loves. :)

Home Depot, Lowe's et cetera, drop-in halogen replacement LEDs lamps.  Cool
to the touch, not too pricey, BUT, buy them all, use what has the same color
and brightness you want, return the rest.  I had to go through a few dozen
to get 6 matched lights, kept getting dim, pink or blue, occasionally a
white one.  Mind you this WAS about five years ago, might be better now.

Kurt