RFI

Re: [RFI] Recent RFI status - Direct TV and Dish?

To: "'KD7JYK DM09'" <kd7jyk@earthlink.net>, <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Recent RFI status - Direct TV and Dish?
From: "Dave Harmon" <k6xyz@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2013 22:28:55 -0500
Yeah right.
I moaned and groaned for days to DISH about not wanting to install more
wiring etc for this DISH unit.
They simply would not for any reason waive the $10 per month fee if I did
not install a phone line to the box.
So I did.
It was not BS back then as you say.....so don't gimme that crap.

Dave Harmon
K6XYZ[at]sbcglobal[dot]net
Sperry, Ok.