RFI

Re: [RFI] DigiKeyer II

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] DigiKeyer II
From: john@kk9a.com
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2014 09:41:15 -0500
Sorry to hear of your problems, I have used the DigiKeyer and DigiKeyerII
with no grounding or toroids from home and on expeditions with no
noticeable RFI issues. I did have one come with an intermittent USB cable
which made connecting it to my computer difficult at times.  I am curious,
are you feeding your wire antennas with coax or open-wire?  Is there a
choke at the antenna?

John KK9A