RFI

Re: [RFI] ARRL to FCC...

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] ARRL to FCC...
From: W0MU Mike Fatchett <w0mu@w0mu.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2014 12:48:36 -0600
Do you really think we need more gov't to be involved with inspecting and testing EVERY item that is made so that it does not hurt people, cause interference and on and on and on. We would never see another product brought to market.

We don't live in a perfect world and expecting something like this with a gov't that is 17trillion in the hole is crazy.

If you have an interference problem, it is your problem to do what you can to identify it, isolate and even attempt to cure it if it is within your means. It is your problem and most likely is not affecting anyone else. The FCC is willing to help, you just have to play their game. If you are not willing to play their game you are not very interested in solving your issue.

No nanny state for me please.

Mike W0MU