RFI

Re: [RFI] ARRL to FCC...

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] ARRL to FCC...
From: W0MU Mike Fatchett <w0mu@w0mu.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2014 19:33:25 -0600
How many people in how many locations will be needed to spot check all these items entering the country? Who exactly will be paying for this?

The other problem is that the maker has no clue who is buying their crappy light bulb or ballast. Are we now going to have to give our names and contact information for every item we buy so that in the event something goes wrong chinafacturing can contact us all so they can refund our money for their crap or replace it?

Never ever ever going to happen.

Mike W0MU