RFI

Re: [RFI] A visit with the power company.

To: "rfi@contesting.com Reflector" <RFI@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] A visit with the power company.
From: Michael Coslo <mjc5@psu.edu>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2014 20:16:59 -0400
On Mar 27, 2014, at 5:54 PM, W0MU <w0mu@w0mu.com> wrote:

> You could call the Sheriff's department and give them your info. They might
> just be growing tomato plants for spring planting but doubtful.  The SO might
> already have some leads.
>
> Regardless these noise makers need to go away.

Oh dear. If I were growing plants indoors, and the sheriff comes to the door
because my neighbor heard RFI and assumed that I was growing Pot, I might take
umbrage.

After all, they’d probably show up with a SWAT team. Those guys have a tendency
to beat the bejabbers out of people first, then let the court sort things out.

Anyone that tried that on me better have a very good reason and a really good
lawyer.

        - 73 Mike N3LI -