RFI

Re: [RFI] More on "my" noise.

To: Ken Gordon <kgordon2006@frontier.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] More on "my" noise.
From: "Dale J." <dj2001x@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2014 16:56:30 -0500
Ken, I see you have a AM radio station 1.4 miles from Moscow, it's frequency is
1400 Khz and 1 KW, I wonder if there could be something going on with that
station.?  The 3rd harmonic of 1400 Khz is 4200 Khz close enough for a look.
The station could have some problems of some sort.  Do you see anything at 2800
Khz?

Of course, it doesn't explain why others some distance away are hearing this
same signal.

Oh well, just a thought.

Hope you get to the bottom of this.

73