RFI

Re: [RFI] My RFI - a report.

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] My RFI - a report.
From: David Cole <dave@nk7z.net>
Date: Fri, 09 May 2014 13:01:33 -0700
Hi,
If the tech company is 7 miles away, then I would probably look closer
to home for the source...

I have had an all night only RFI source I have been trying to locate for
about a year now.  I can get close, but not to the house level yet.  He
is also taking out 5 or 6 hams, and one at 60 over S9, on all bands, 10
through 80.  He is less than on e mile from me, every other person he is
RFIing.

Due to the geography it is difficult to triangulate, or even drive near
the houses...

However, this summer, once the rains stop, I will make a push again to
locate him...

--
Thanks and 73's,
www.nk7z.net