RFI

Re: [RFI] My RFI - a report.

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] My RFI - a report.
From: W0MU Mike Fatchett <w0mu@w0mu.com>
Date: Sun, 11 May 2014 10:57:17 -0600
Like where does this guy live that works at this company 7 miles away......

Mike W0MU

On 5/9/2014 2:01 PM, David Cole wrote:
Hi,
If the tech company is 7 miles away, then I would probably look closer
to home for the source...

I have had an all night only RFI source I have been trying to locate for
about a year now.  I can get close, but not to the house level yet.  He
is also taking out 5 or 6 hams, and one at 60 over S9, on all bands, 10
through 80.  He is less than on e mile from me, every other person he is
RFIing.

Due to the geography it is difficult to triangulate, or even drive near
the houses...

However, this summer, once the rains stop, I will make a push again to
locate him...