RFI

[RFI] RFI in the HF spectrum from variable speed Mitsubishi HVAC systems

To: "Reflectors - RFI@contesting.com" <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: [RFI] RFI in the HF spectrum from variable speed Mitsubishi HVAC systems
From: David Propper <k2dp@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2014 17:27:16 -0500
Hi all,

I am considering installing 2 Mitsubishi Split Ductless air conditioning/heat
pump units in my home. I have read threads in the past that cite RFI problems
in the HF spectrum from HVAC systems which use variable speed compressors and
fan motors.  Do you have any history with these systems and specifically the
MUZ-FE12NA and -FE18NA outdoor units which mate with the MSZ-12NA and -FE18NA
inside units ?

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

73,

Dave, K2DP