RFI

Re: [RFI] Power line RFI and Southern California Edison

To: "'Dana Roode'" <dana.roode@gmail.com>, <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Power line RFI and Southern California Edison
From: "David Harmon" <k6xyz@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2014 22:32:30 -0500
Hello Dana.....
Having worked for decades with a California utility company......the magic
word(s) are California PUC.
http://www.cpuc.ca.gov/puc/

The PUC sets the rates for all utilities in Calif and as such....has a lot
of traction.
As previously mentioned....document the noisy poles, all contacts with
Edison....all names, all comments as to what they are going to do and when.
If you do not get some action within a month or so.....
Contact the PUC and you'll get fixed up soon.
In fact....you might mention that if nothing happens your intention is to
contact the PUC and that might do it right then and there.
Just let them know that you are in the know as to what you need to do to get
action.

Let us know how you get on.

73

David Harmon