RFI

Re: [RFI] Power line RFI and Southern California Edison

To: jim@audiosystemsgroup.com,rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] Power line RFI and Southern California Edison
From: Bill NY9H <ny9h@arrl.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2014 08:26:24 -0400
after a YEAR of inaction by Chicago based ComEd,
i again called the "executive" office number...about line noise from poles i had identified,,,

a nice lady told me, since I had been so patient...she knew me from the multiple calls, CALL THE ICC .. and I would then receive a call from her same office within a day ..maybe even by her... she said IT works , they ONLY listen to the ICC. They did ignore a letter from the ARRL and the FCC !!!!
They were on site the next day. Do have your call logs handy for the ICC.

bill  ny9h/3