RFI

Re: [RFI] Takes too long for my postings to clear the admin - 73 and Goo

To: k3lr@k3lr.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] Takes too long for my postings to clear the admin - 73 and Good Bye from Bill - WD8ARZ
From: W2RU - Bud Hippisley <W2RU@frontiernet.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2014 10:10:28 -0400
On Sep 24, 2014, at 7:23 59AM, Tim Duffy <k3lr@k3lr.com> wrote:

> Hello Bill
>
> You are not moderated on this list. We see your posts fine.

Well … not completely true, Tim.

I have yet to receive WD8ARZ’s original posting (“Mod fix for Tecsun …”),
repeated below.  If I’m reading the header correctly, he sent it on Sept. 23 at
7:36:50 EDT.  The first time I saw it was as a re-post in this thread (“Takes
too long for my postings to clear …”).  I’ve been collecting postings about the
Tecsun receivers for RFI-hunting purposes, so I would have very definitely read
and then saved his original post.

I did an Apple Mail search on his callsign, and there is no record of his “Mod
fix …” post on my Mac — not even in my Trash folder, which holds deleted e-mail
for 30 days.

Bud W2RU