RFI

Re: [RFI] Answer from FCC - Pharmacy Sign noise.

To: <RFI@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Answer from FCC - Pharmacy Sign noise.
From: "Mike Ryan" <mryan001@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2015 16:26:55 -0500
That is what I would have expected, as the sign is creating interference to YOU and your licensed operation, in the spectrum you are licensed to operate within. The end user is responsible for the interference and although they may complain to the manufacturer, distributer, the shipping company, and the Chinese guy on the assembly line who put it together, the pharmacy will ultimately have to remove/replace it. It looks like you are on the right path now..good luck. - Mike

-----Original Message----- From: Kenneth G. Gordon