RFI

Re: [RFI] Line filters for VHF?

To: Gary K9GS <garyk9gs@wi.rr.com>, RFI@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] Line filters for VHF?
From: N1BUG <paul@n1bug.com>
Date: Wed, 20 May 2015 18:17:52 -0400
Thanks Gary.

I have a supply of Corcom and similar filters and they work great at HF. They seem to do little to nothing at VHF. Thanks to the link you provided I did find they have one model that is designed for VHF. However since it costs several hundred dollars I could replace the computer more economically (admittedly a crap shoot because the new one could be just as bad).

73,
Paul