RFI

Re: [RFI] Other Noise Challenge For Ed!

To: "Hare, Ed W1RFI" <w1rfi@arrl.org>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Other Noise Challenge For Ed!
From: David Cole <dave@nk7z.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2015 11:06:59 -0700
Hi Ed,
Sorry, but I no longer have it...  It was ugly and hand drawn contour
lines...  I now use Google Maps and GIMP to draw things...  They look
much better that way!

If you want, I can send you, (not on the list), the package of data I
collect for the FCC should a RFI situation get out of hand, and need to
be reported...

BTW, the walk around was at 135 MHz, just above the Aircraft band in AM
mode...  I use one of those little MFJ 135 MHz broadband VHF beams,
works like a champ most of the time.

--
Thanks and 73's,
www.nk7z.net