RFI

Re: [RFI] One Voice Can Make a Difference!

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] One Voice Can Make a Difference!
From: "KD7JYK DM09" <kd7jyk@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2015 17:47:32 -0800
: This was pertaining to antennas, but there have been many instances of
: regulations placing interference problems on the shoulders of hams, but
: a "so what" attitude when it's the ham being interfered with.

I point out the Part 15 label on the back or bottom of the item or the
compliance statement in the manual of the device being interfered with or
causing the interference, suggest they call the FCC, inform them that I will
now that I know the source of the interference they are causing to a
licensed and protected service then walk away.

Kurt