RFI

Re: [RFI] Finding house noise sources

To: Rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] Finding house noise sources
From: "Gary Smith" <Gary@ka1j.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2016 01:00:04 -0500
No Irrigation timer cept my kidneys after a few IPAs.

X.10? Don't know what that is so probably not.

Wireless phone jacks? No, I did stop the landline because I was
getting 99% SPAM calls.

Wallyhome? Again, I'm no longer keeping the edge, I'm 20 years behind
the time cept for Windows 10 & my newest tech are some K3 ad-ons and
an old Samsung Galaxy 4

Dang, I wish I more deserved this RFI!

:D

73,