RFI

Re: [RFI] Chirpy Drifter

To: <RFI@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Chirpy Drifter
From: Joe Wolfe <w7rkn.7@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2016 16:04:59 -0800
Say I've heard that sound, but I do have a 5 kc 'growl' that moves up and
down the band.  I thought it was me, but I was on a remote, 150 miles away
and danged if I didn't hear it there as well!

Doesn't happen but maybe 3-5 times a month, in the morning.

So, once this 'chirping' is fingered out, it might point me in the right
direction to find my 'noise'.

Joe - W7RKN