RFI

Re: [RFI] RFI Digest, Vol 163, Issue 6

To: "rfi@contesting.com" <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] RFI Digest, Vol 163, Issue 6
From: Wes Stewart via RFI <rfi@contesting.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2016 18:55:36 +0000 (UTC)
Yep, all of that current could be common-mode :-)

Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2016 08:49:52 -0700
From: Danny Richardson <k6mhe@k6mhe.com>
To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] Balanced-line antennas and couplers

Identical current indication on a matched pair of thermocouple RF amp
meters do not necessarily mean the transmission is balanced as the
current magnitudes might be equal but the 180? phase difference isn't.

Roy explains this situation one page 4 of his paper /"Baluns: "//What
they do and how they do it//."/ that can be found at:

http://eznec.com/Amateur/Articles/Baluns.pdf

Danny, K6MHE