RFI

Re: [RFI] How very interesting...

To: "dave@nk7z.net" <dave@nk7z.net>, "rfi@contesting.com" <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] How very interesting...
From: Huff David J <HuffDavidJ@JohnDeere.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2016 19:05:51 +0000
A couple of points to add:
1. Did you download the SDRuno application?  It allows a little more
flexibility in changing the parameters of the SDRplay compared to SDR# and
HDSDR < http://www.sdrplay.com/platforms.html>
2. I am also watching another mailing list
(http://mailman.qth.net/mailman/listinfo/spooks), and because the growth of
these Computer/internet based applications there is a growth of people who just
attach a SDR and let the whole world see the panadapter display.  Seeing the
data from multiple nearby sources can tell you a lot of information, especially
which government is sending those unidentified signals.
3. I bought a FM trap, because just like others I was seeing the FM signals
overload my SDRplay.  That made a big difference for under $5 used.  They are
common for TV. (75ohm)

Good work so far.
Thanks,
David