RFI

Re: [RFI] led bulb test

To: jim@audiosystemsgroup.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] led bulb test
From: "MUHAN DIGITAL Co., Ltd" <info@mil-c-17.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2016 09:09:31 +0900
<http://info_sc.mil-dtl-17.com/tr/tr_wmilc17kr.htm>

*Insertion Loss and VSWR is Equivalent with UFA210B.*

*Excellence **in Phase Stability*

*vs. Bending.*

<http://www.ebay.com/itm/26-5GHz-Ultra-Low-Loss-Microwave-Coaxial-Cable-Assembly-1-Meter-Length-/162246338102?hash=item25c6a2a636:g:LA8AAOSwxKtYB-JR>
<http://www.ebay.com/itm/5-Meter-Low-Loss-Microwave-Coaxial-Cable-Equivalent-with-Micro-Coax-UFA210B-/152311237557?hash=item2376750bb5:g:d9sAAOSwFdtX0Sco>

*Shipment within 2 Days*

*for 101 Countries*

<http://info_sc.mil-dtl-17.com/tr/tr_wmilc17kr.htm>

<http://info_sc.mil-dtl-17.com/tr/tr_wmilc17kr.htm>

*This Cable is for Replacement the Various Kinds of Low Loss Cables
like UFA210B, UFA210A,*

*UFB197C, UFB205A, SemFlex HP190, IW180x, LL142, TMS SilverLine Cables,*

*Test Cables for Testing by Vector Network Analyzer, Research &
Development, Laboratory,*

*Also, Including Expanded PTFE Tape Wrapping Cables like LL, **LLS Cables,
IW, Semflex, Gore .....*

*This cable can be used as TEST Cable based on High Flexures **by 19
Stranded Center Conductor.*

*Also, All the connectors for ** UFA210B, UFA210A can be used for this
cable.*

<http://info_sc.mil-dtl-17.com/tr/tr_wmilc17kr.htm>

<http://info_sc.mil-dtl-17.com/tr/tr_wmilc17kr.htm>

<http://info_sc.mil-dtl-17.com/tr/tr_wmilc17kr.htm>

<http://info_sc.mil-dtl-17.com/tr/tr_wmilc17kr.htm>

*[image: RF Coaxial Cable, RF Microwave Cable, Low Loss Cable, Low Density
PTFE Cable, Low Loss Low Density PTFE Cable, Low Loss Microwave Cable,
Micro-Coax Utiflex Cable, LLC-MUA210ST, UFA210B, UFB293C, UFB311A, UFA210A,
UFB142C, UFB142A, UFB197C, UFB205A, UFB293C, UFA125A, UFA147A, UFA147B,
LL120, LL142, LL142STR, LL235, LL393-2, LL335, LL450, LLS120, LLS130,
LLS142, LLS142STR, LLS205, LLS290, LLS314]

<http://info_sc.mil-dtl-17.com/lkinfo/MUA210ST_Test_Cable_and_SMA_Assembly_A.pdf>

<http://info_sc.mil-dtl-17.com/tr/tr_wmilc17kr.htm>

<http://info_sc.mil-dtl-17.com/tr/tr_wmilc17kr.htm>

<http://info_sc.mil-dtl-17.com/tr/tr_wmilc17kr.htm>

<http://info_sc.mil-dtl-17.com/tr/tr_wmilc17kr.htm>

<http://info_sc.mil-dtl-17.com/tr/tr_wmilc17kr.htm>

<http://info_sc.mil-dtl-17.com/tr/tr_wmilc17kr.htm>

<http://info_sc.mil-dtl-17.com/tr/tr_wmilc17kr.htm>

<http://info_sc.mil-dtl-17.com/tr/tr_wmilc17kr.htm>

<http://info_sc.mil-dtl-17.com/tr/tr_wmilc17kr.htm>

<http://info_sc.mil-dtl-17.com/tr/tr_wmilc17kr.htm>

<http://info_sc.mil-dtl-17.com/tr/tr_wmilc17kr.htm>

<http://info_sc.mil-dtl-17.com/tr/tr_wmilc17kr.htm>

<http://info_sc.mil-dtl-17.com/tr/tr_wmilc17kr.htm>

*MIL-C-17   MHDCable
<http://info_sc.mil-dtl-17.com/tr/tr_wmilc17kr_contact.htm>*

<rejection@MIL-DTL-17.com?subject=We%20do%20not%20want%20to%20receive%20this%20massge%20in%20the%20future.>

Best Regards.
B.G. Park
Sales & Product Manager of MHDCable
MUHAN DIGITAL Co., Ltd        HEADQUARTERS & GIMPO FACTORY
http://www.MIL-C-17.com   www.MIL-C-17.co.kr    info@MIL-C-17.com
MHDCable@Gmail.com
If your message is rejected by our mail system ( Google Apps ), please send
it again to "
​
RFCoaxialCable@Outlook.com ".
#846 Mekazone, 117 Hwanggeum-Ro, Yangchon-Eup, Gimpo-Si, Gyeonggi-Do, Korea
Tel : 82-502-560-7000  ( 031-999-6910 )    Fax : 82-502-560-0077 (
031-999-6920 )