RFI

Re: [RFI] Re-wiring station

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] Re-wiring station
From: Chuck Gooden <Chuck.Gooden@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2016 20:13:07 -0600
Bob,

Thanks for the info. I did read K9YC documents which I found quite informative but the question on how many turns really was not specified. I was hope someone could point to a study that might relate the number of twist to effectiveness at different frequencies or conditions. I searched google but have found one yet, but I do know twisted pairs work very well. It is interesting to note that each pair of wires in a CAT5/6 ethernet cable has a different number of turns to prevent cross talk between pairs. Therefore some one must of figured this out.

Chuck Gooden