RFI

[RFI] Daisy chain vs Common Ground in Shack

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: [RFI] Daisy chain vs Common Ground in Shack
From: Sean Waite <waisean@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Jun 2017 19:50:27 +0000
Hi everyone,

I was reading through a lot of K9YC's articles on grounding and RFI. It
seems that he recommends daisy chaining ground together in the shack, and
then running a single cable from the last point out to the common house
ground. His reasoning seems sound (combined with choking off coax to
eliminate ground loops), but it goes against everything you hear about
station grounding.

Is this the correct thing to do? Am I just misreading what he's writing? A
lot of RFI topics seem to be borderline magic in the ham community and I'm
trying to unravel the myth from reality.

Thanks and 73,
Sean Waite, WA1TE