RFI

Re: [RFI] SO2R and 2nd harmonic

To: jim@audiosystemsgroup.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] SO2R and 2nd harmonic
From: Luca NCJ <ik2ncj@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2017 12:34:09 +0200
Guys

thanks for the quick answers.
One information I have missed in my previous email is that I have a 3rd
tower where I have a tribander beam with separate feed lines and more far
from the 40M beam.
If I switch antenna on 20M in RX between monobander and this tribander the
2nd H signal doesn't change a db on the S-meter.
I guess this is another evidence that the produced 2H is not received by
the antennas outside.
Do I have rusty towers? YES
Is the sound of 2nd H flaggered? YES

For now I will try to change internal coax cables and will give you a
feed-back.

TNX for now and if you have more hints to solve my issue I am QRV.

**** Luca IK2NCJ ****