RFI

Re: [RFI] SO2R and 2nd harmonic

To: <rfI@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] SO2R and 2nd harmonic
From: "David Robbins" <k1ttt@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2017 21:39:21 -0000
Not all transceivers are bad for broadband noise.  The ts-940 was the first
one I knew that was really bad, there have been others since then.  my
ft-1000mp's that I run on 6 bands for m/m are good, when all the external
stuff is cleaned up you can be 10-20khz from the exact harmonic and not know
the other band is transmitting.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://wiki.k1ttt.net
AR-Cluster node: 145.69MHz or telnet://k1ttt.net:7373