RFI

Re: [RFI] Delta Touch Controlled Kitchen Faucet RFI Issue

To: Gary Peterson <kzerocx@rap.midco.net>, "rfi@contesting.com" <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Delta Touch Controlled Kitchen Faucet RFI Issue
From: Bob Turner <n2scj-lists@outlook.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2017 19:49:02 +0000
Interesting thought.  But water being a conductor would probably work as an
antenna.  I vaguely recall a military antenna based upon water spouts of the
proper length shooting out of the ocean from top of submarine or something
similar towed behind a ship.  That was a proof of concept.  I don’t think those
devices are used in production but supposedly it did work as an antenna.

73 Bob
N2SCJ