RFI

Re: [RFI] Keyboard

To: Chuck Gooden <Chuck.Gooden@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Keyboard
From: dalej <dj2001x@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2018 10:11:56 -0600
The Logitech wirless keyboard is a good one for the money and no more RFI into
the keyboard/computer.

I don’t especially like typing on it, but it’s not bad.

<https://www.amazon.com/Logitech-K360-Wireless-Keyboard-Wireless-Keyboard/dp/B007PJ4PN2/ref=pd_lpo_vtph_147_tr_img_2?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=PWYVKB36T1ZN7XCW1JBW&dpID=41hfhyib69L&preST=_SX300_QL70_&dpSrc=detail

<https://www.amazon.com/Logitech-K360-Wireless-Keyboard-Wireless-Keyboard/dp/B007PJ4PN2/ref=pd_lpo_vtph_147_tr_img_2?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=PWYVKB36T1ZN7XCW1JBW&dpID=41hfhyib69L&preST=_SX300_QL70_&dpSrc=detail>>

I like my Tactile Pro keyboard the best

< https://www.amazon.com/Matias-Tactile-Pro-Keyboard-Mac/dp/B003N3HFI6>

73
Dale, K9VUJ