RFI

Re: [RFI] RFI into Battery monitor

To: Mike NA6MB <na6mb.mike@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] RFI into Battery monitor
From: David Eckhardt <davearea51a@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 12 May 2018 20:33:03 +0000
While working for (the old) HP we were interviewing for a technician in our
EMC group.  I asked him a general question (general, to see where he would
take it) what he thought of ferrites wrt EMC/RFI.  His reply, "Ferrites are
our friends".  I had quite a grin at a correct answer.  He went on to
explain how they are band aids, but get the job done to patch poor design.

Dave - WØLEV

--

*Dave - WØLEV*
*Just Let Darwin Work*