RFI

[RFI] Solar Panel Manufacture Schedules Fix For Solar Panel RFI

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: [RFI] Solar Panel Manufacture Schedules Fix For Solar Panel RFI
From: Tony <dxdx@optonline.net>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2018 21:06:39 -0400
All:

Solar Edge, the manufacturer of solar panel systems, has informed me that they will be installing RFI suppression on a neighbors installation to stop the RFI affecting my station. The job will take place on May 29th, weather permitting.

The companies field engineer assured me that the fix will work as he's done many in the past. My neighbor has given me permission to access his home so I can monitor the process. I'll share what information I gather with the group once the job is done.

For those who may be having similar issues with Solar Edge systems, contact Tefford Reed at: Tefford.Reed@solaredge.com or Tom Simpson at: Tom.Simpson@solaredge.com

I filed a complaint with Solar Edge in August of 2016 so this fix has been a long time coming.

Tony -K2MO