RFI

Re: [RFI] Solar Panel Manufacture Schedules Fix For Solar Panel, RFI

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] Solar Panel Manufacture Schedules Fix For Solar Panel, RFI
From: Steve Sacco NN4X <nn4x@embarqmail.com>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2018 12:03:32 -0400
"Many times in the past" implies that this is a known issue, and the manufacturer continues to knowingly build a product which causes interference.

Unacceptable.  Where's the FCC when we need them?  (That is a rhetorical question).

73, and good luck with the fix!!

Steve

NN4X

EL98jh

    1. Solar Panel Manufacture Schedules Fix For Solar Panel RFI (Tony)

Message: 1