RFI

Re: [RFI] Window Air Conditioner Advice Wanted

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] Window Air Conditioner Advice Wanted
From: "Roger (K8RI)" <k8ri@rogerhalstead.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2018 04:16:02 -0400
I have a single window AC in my 28 X 40' shop.  I'm not sure of the rating, other than I went to Low's and told them I wanted the largest window AC they handled. It runs on 240 AC and easily cools the entire shop to 76F (on 95 + deg days) which has a 16W X 12H insulated garage door on the E end and an 8 X 8 insulated garage door at the W end of the S side.  Even with the big amp running.  It doesn't appear to add much to the shop's electric bill.
I'll try to find the ratings.

This is my second AC out there.  The first loaded up with the seeds from cottonwood trees plugging the radiator and cooking the compressor after abt 10 years.

73, Roger (K8RI)