RFI

Re: [RFI] Smoke Detectors Beeping

Subject: Re: [RFI] Smoke Detectors Beeping
From: Jim Brown <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2018 14:00:11 -0700
On 7/27/2018 1:46 PM, Stan Zawrotny wrote:
BTW, I have been following this forum for over two years. If I may make an observation: It might be more helpful if, instead of telling people to "study the guidelines in k9yc.com/RFI <http://k9yc.com/RFI>-Ham.pdf", you were to paraphrase the information from it that is relevant to the current problem.

Thanks Stan, but I don't have time for folks who won't bother to study what I spend hundreds of hours learning and writing about. I have LOTS of other things I'd rather be doing.

73, Jim