RFI

Re: [RFI] Smoke Detectors Beeping

To: Rfi List <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Smoke Detectors Beeping
From: Jim Brown <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2018 15:05:23 -0700
Not quite.

1) That doctor is getting paid. My contributions are voluntary, and being a free man, reserve the right to choose what contributions I will make and how I make them.

2) Ham radio is a TECHNICAL hobby. We must pass an exam showing at least minimal technical competence. I choose to write for those who do their part by work at learning how stuff works, and I try to write in ways that nurtures that. It's not my problem if readers are unwilling to do their part, or have passed the exam by cramming answers to multiple guess questions.

73, Jim K9YC