RFI

Re: [RFI] Smoke Detectors Beeping

To: Steve Bell <eagle572@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Smoke Detectors Beeping
From: Stanley Zawrotny <k4sbz.stan@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2018 16:22:46 -0400
All,

I have an electrician coming on Wednesday to correct a faulty circuit in my
home office and install individual 110 and 220 v. circuits for my radios. I
will have him look at the lines for the smoke detectors. If the a.c. wiring
quality is any indication, I expect that they did a similarly poor job
installing the smoke detectors.

Thank you everyone for your advice.

Stan, K4SBZ

"Real radio bounces off the sky."