RFI

Re: [RFI] Smoke Detectors Beeping

To: Randy Standke <r55stan@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Smoke Detectors Beeping
From: Stanley Zawrotny <k4sbz.stan@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2018 16:39:11 -0400
Standalone smoke detectors are fine in mobile homes and other small
installations where one or two will do the job. We have a two family home (my
daughter has the other wing) and we have 9 units. We would want to be informed
if aa fire broke out on her side of the house.

“Trying” another brand is a shakey solution when replacing the system would
cost a couple of grand with no guarantee of return if it didn’t work.

Stan, K4SBZ

"Real radio bounces off the sky."