RFI

Re: [RFI] Signals on 160

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] Signals on 160
From: donovanf@starpower.net
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2018 15:04:18 -0400 (EDT)
Hi Gary,

Of course, the first thing you should do is turn off all of the AC
power -- including UPSs -- in your own home to determine if any
of the RFI disappears.

I don't think anyone will be doing you a favor by helping you guess
what these signals might be. By far the best way to determine what
they are is to build -- or if necessary buy -- a simple small loop antenna.
A loop antenna has a deep, narrow azimuth null off of each side of
the antenna that allows to quickly identify the RFI source.

Good luck!

73
Frank
W3LPL