RFI

Re: [RFI] Non-switching wall warts availability?

To: "Andy KU7T" <ku7t@ku7t.org>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Non-switching wall warts availability?
From: "Aly Badawy (callsign: AL0Y)" <aly@al0y.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2018 11:57:02 -0500
If you read the questions and answers of the amazon page for the item you sent,
you will notice the seller has posted a link to the 12v version to someone who
was asking for a 12v one.  Here is the 12v version:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B073F51QPY?m=A2G2V645G57K3Y&ref_=v_sp_detail_page&th=1
 However, I need to say, I only copied and pasted the link from the page you
posted below. I have no experience using any of the mentioned products and
can't recommend any of them.  Aly Badawy (AL0Y) District Emergency Coordinator
(Passaic County, NJ) Amateur Radio Emergency Service ARRL Official Relay
station NNJ Section, Hudson Division RRI Registered Operator
AL0Y@AL0Y.#NNJ.NJ.USA.NOAM  MeshPhone: 973-3301 | Cell: (862)276-8263
aly@al0y.com | http://al0y.com ---- On Mon, 26 Nov 2018 11:49:26 -0500 Andy
KU7T <ku7t@ku7t.org> wrote ---- Hi, I walked around my house with an AM radio
and am not pleased. I would like to replace all switching power supplies with
the non-switching kind, everywhere in my house. I found this 5V one:
https://www.amazon.com/IBERLS-Regulated-Transformer-Controller-Nextbook/dp/B0745BZV6T/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1543249886&sr=8-4&keywords=power+supply+5v
 It states “regulated” and not “switching”. Also, I can see a transformer on
one of the pictures. I am looking for a 12 V one. Anyone have recommendations?
Thanks, Andy KU7T Sent from
Mail<https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986> for Windows 10