RFI

[RFI] First Alert Wireless Smoke/CO Detectors

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: [RFI] First Alert Wireless Smoke/CO Detectors
From: "Ray Mikula" <rmikula@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2018 21:09:25 -0600
Does anyone have any experience with the Wireless First Alert Smoke/CO
detectors in regards to RFI?  This is the setup where you have multiple
smoke detectors and if one unit alarms a wireless signal is send via a mesh
network to trigger the alarm on all units.  My smoke alarms are a good bit
older than 10 years and it is time to replace.  The concept of one alarm
triggering all makes good sense to me unless they generate a bunch of nasty
RFI.

Ray Mikula
W9NZ