RFI

Re: [RFI] FW: After 40 years of searching, scientists identify the key f

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] FW: After 40 years of searching, scientists identify the key flaw in solar panel efficiency
From: "Roger (K8RI)" <k8ri@rogerhalstead.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2019 23:37:02 -0400
More correctly, "Some" panels "may" create RFI and that appears to be related to batches from specific fabricators. I would think it might be possible to create an antenna, SA combination to "Preview" new panels before they are connecte, but exposed to bright sunlight.

However, based on what I've read so far the problem cells come from a specific fabricator and may be used in several brands of panels.  Based on that, I'd think noisy panels (cells) might be uncommon, but certainly worth evaluating panels before connecting.

So far, I've found nothing indicating the actual near field signal strength of these faulty panels

73, Roger (K8RI)