RFI

Re: [RFI] Inter-station interference question.

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] Inter-station interference question.
From: Jim Brown <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2019 20:52:11 -0800
Hi Martin,

here's an "overview" talk that I've done at Visalia last spring and for a couple of clubs, including NCCC, this fall.

http://k9yc.com/Multi-Station.pdf

Among other things, check out the chokes in my newest Cookbook, which are significantly better and more repeatable designs than what I was able to do 10 years earlier.

Also, consider passive intermod.

73, Jim K9YC