RFI

Re: [RFI] IMPROPER and PROPER SHIELD TERMINATION

To: Rfi List <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] IMPROPER and PROPER SHIELD TERMINATION
From: David Eckhardt <davearea51a@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2019 17:20:09 +0000
I've tried uploading the small Word document to the "Articles" section
under "How To", but it appears as gibberish.  How do I upload something to
the site that would do everyone in the RFI group some good??  That would be
"IMPROPER and PROPER SHIELD TERMINATION TECHNIQUES"
 from one of the courses I used to teach.

Frustrated:

Dave - WØLEV

--

*Dave - WØLEV*