RFI

Re: [RFI] Thoughts on What This Is?

To: "'Larry Burke'" <wi5a@sbcglobal.net>, <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Thoughts on What This Is?
From: Joe <w7rkn.7@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2019 08:48:19 -0800
As you already killed power at your location (XRL upset because she had to
reset all the electronic clocks in the house??  J) your location is now not
suspect…………………

If my air compressor runs, I get exactly the same RFI in my radio.  Perhaps an
auto (Repair or body) shop nearby or a gas station is nearby causing the
interference??  (Or any facility that has a constantly running compressor, of
any kind.  IE:  Ice house, Butcher store, etc.)

Joe – W7RKN