RFI

Re: [RFI] Grow Lights

To: 'Karin Johnson' <karinann@tampabay.rr.com>, "rfi@contesting.com" <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Grow Lights
From: "EDWARDS, EDDIE J via RFI" <rfi@contesting.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2020 19:57:15 +0000
Karin,

We have not yet had any grow light problems yet in our service area.  On
power-line noise tracking it's basically required to change the frequency band
you're using to higher and higher frequencies as you get closer to the actual
RFI source.  We found it nearly impossible to narrow down any search on HF
because of the longer wavelengths.  Keep shortening the receiver's wavelength
when you think you are getting closer eventually using a small VHF/UHF yagi.

Doubt my attachment will make it onto thru to the RFI reflector, but you might
get it directly to your email.  The pictures show the relationship between
Frequency, Amplitude and distance of the RFI source.

73, de ed -K0iL